These profiles provide detailed demographic, language fluency (where relevant), education, economic, insurance coverage and health status information, as well as full census reports.
A Pathfinder to Resources
The following pathfinders walk users through some key articles, reports, and resources that touch upon diseases, social determinants of health, racial justice, and other important topics. These resources were selected by the OMH Resource Center’s Knowledge Center team and may be helpful to those who are working to improve the health of racial and ethnic minorities residing in the United States.
- Black/African American Health in the United States [PDF 425KB]
- American Indian & Alaska Native Health in the United States [PDF 350KB]
- Asian American Health in the United States and U.S. Territories [PDF 320KB]
- Hispanic/Latino Health in the United States [PDF 443KB]
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Health in the United States and U.S. Territories [PDF 277KB]