We support health equity for all Americans.
Hurricane Resources: Health Topics
- Hurricane Katrina Relief Efforts – Urgent Request
Listing containing HHS Critical Infrastructure Data Request for use by substance abuse and mental health facilities in the States that have a disaster or emergency declaration resulting from Hurricane Katrina. Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Hurricane and Other Disaster Relief Information. Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
- Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator
- This searchable directory of drug and alcohol treatment programs will show the location of facilities around the country that treat alcoholism, alcohol abuse and drug abuse problems.
- The Locator includes more than 12,000 residential treatment centers, inpatient drug treatment and alcohol treatment programs and outpatient treatment programs for drug abuse and addiction and alcoholism.
- Listings include treatment programs for marijuana, cocaine and heroin addiction, as well as drug and alcohol treatment programs for teenagers, adolescents and adults.
Content Last Modified: 11/9/2005 5:01:00 PM