- Recommendations for Non-HIV-Specialized Providers Caring for Displaced HIV-Infected Residents from the Hurricane Disasters, National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases (NIAID/NIH)
- The Body
Lists of resources and HIV medical assistance in all affected states.
- HIV/AIDS Bureau-Title II AIDS Drugs Assistance Program,
A list of contact information for AIDS Drugs Assistance Programs specific to your state.
- Guidance for Medical Personnel Assisting Displaced HIV+ People. Source: The American Academy of HIV Medicine.
- Where Can PLWH/As Find Assistance?
- Displaced Persons Living with HIV/AIDS
- For organizations assisting HIV+ evacuees, visit our CBO/FBO sources, and the online database of the National Minority AIDS Council (NMAC).