PROGRAM DESIGN is the process of creating relevant services to address the specific needs of targeted populations. These services include assistance in understanding the entire scope of public health programming from design to implementation. Assistance is also available in helping create programs based upon Behavioral Case Management principles and outcomes.
Varying degrees of assistance is provided in a range of areas including;
- Case Management Development
- Prevention Case Management Interventions for Asians & Pacific Islanders [PDF, 1.25MB]
- HIV Case Management Standards of Care [PDF, 173KB]
- HIV Prevention Case Management Guidelines[PDF, 270KB]
- Program Design & Development
- Program Development [PDF | 3MB]
- HIV Counseling, Testing, and Referral Interventions for Asian & Pacific Islanders [PDF, 2.65MB]
- Program Evaluation
- Guidebook for Performance Measurement [PDF, 290KB]
- Performance Management in Action: Tools and Resources [PDF, 983KB]
- Performance Management Self Assessment Tool [PDF, 137KB]
- Survey on Performance Management Practices in States [PDF, 1.7MB]
- Program Evaluation [PDF | 5.4MB]
- HRSA Outcomes Evaluations Technical Assistance Guide[PDF, 322KB]
- Treatment Programming
You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ to view PDF files located on this site. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, you can download here for free.
You will need Microsoft PowerPoint to view files located on this site. If you do not already have Microsoft PowerPoint, you can download here.
You will need Microsoft Word to view documents located on this site. If you do not already have Microsoft Word, you can download here.