Cultural Competency Assistance
CULTURAL COMPETENCY ASSISTANCE is a set of congruent behaviors, attitudes, and policies that come together in a system, agency, or among professionals to enable effective work in cross-cultural situations.
Varying degrees of assistance is provided in a range of areas including;
- Cultural Competency Training
- Cultural Competency Links
- Clinicians Guide to Working with Asians and Pacific Islanders Living with HIV[PDF, 1MB]
- Clinicians Guide to Working with Native Americans Living with HIV[PDF, 333KB]
- Managers Guide to Cultural Competence Education for Health Care Professionals[PDF, 304KB]
- Cultural Competency
You will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader™ to view PDF files located on this site. If you do not already have Adobe Acrobat® Reader™, you can download here for free.
You will need Microsoft PowerPoint to view files located on this site. If you do not already have Microsoft PowerPoint, you can download here.